| Job Ref: ||
|| Date Posted: || 02/06/2014 || Job Category: ||
Clerical and Administrative
|| Department: ||
10 - 52500
|| Job Type: ||
|| Location: ||
|| City: ||
Provide administrative support to the Legal Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Legal Department attorneys and Senior Legal Administrator that may include various filing, copying, scanning, document processing and distribution and other administrative duties that support the entire department as requested.
- Plans, schedules, and facilitates various meetings, conference calls and schedules conference rooms.
- Assists attorneys with travel arrangements.
- Manages and submits expense reports.
- Manages mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of office supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
- Develops and distributes special projects as directed.
- Works with the contracting team and clients to update and log contract changes.
- Must have ability to work within Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, & Excel.
- Experience working with confidential information and recordkeeping.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies & Qualifications:
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Previous experience in a law department preferred
- Working with members of other departments to achieve common goal
- Must possess the technical skills listed below:
- Microsoft Word - advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Microsoft Outlook - advanced
- Intranet - intermediate
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area;
Sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Mental Demands: T he employee must be able to follow directions, to get along with others, and handle stress;
Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.